Friday 7 February 2014

Monetize Your Blog With Media.net - The best Adsense alternative




In this day.We are discussing about Media.net

You don’t have an AdSense account ? or your AdSense account is being disapprooving agin and again ?

Then media.net is perfect for you ! Media.net is yahoo Bing advertisement network. Well my AdSense account was disabled because I have added the ads in my hacking blog. so I have decided to get AdSense when our blog get 50k alexa rank.Well  media.net is best answer for AdSense alternative and in short, I can say Media.net is better than AdSense because they are not cruel with their publishers !
In AdSense if you violate any terms and conditions then next day your account will be disabled ! Well now a days I am using media.net and I am very satisfied with the revenue.They are very honest to their publishers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate